Thursday, May 6, 2010

Oh Dear Mother Nature!!

Well, still no planting yet. We have had a crazy amount of moisture. This welcome, yet un welcome moisture came in the form of SNOW!

Dear Mother Nature,

You that we are farmers and are living relies highly on what you decide to do with the weather. The two inches of rain was wonderful, but the snow is unneccesary.

So if you wouldn't mind, we would like some sunshine over the next month so our airseeders can get into the field and sow peas, canola, lentils and wheat.
My Yard!
Once, seeding is complete, feel free to let 'er buck and give us another inch of rain (not snow).

And besides the farming part of it. It would like to get my potatoes in!

From, Me

Hopefully I will be spending my mothers day with my daughters planting our potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment