Friday, May 28, 2010

New Weekly Challenge - Weather

I don't know about you, but we've been having some crazy weather lately.  And I don't mean thunderstorms, I mean constant rain! It has rained almost 4 inches in the last month and that is very rare.  Normally at this time we are doing the rain dance hoping that the skies will open up. 

Seeding is becoming a challenge, normally we would be all done for the year, but the rains have put us behind.  And yesterday after two days without rain, the guys tried to get back into the field and ended up being stuck numerous times.
But, the forecast for the weekend is more freaking rain, but nice temperatures are in the horizon.

So I challenge you this week to show me your "weather". Whatever it may be or you can also post past images of crazy weather you have experienced. Click here for the flickr group.

Here are my favorites from last weeks challenge titled "Macros of Spring".  Some great shots people!!

I also would like to remind you to vote on the macro challenge at http://www.flickr.com/groups/theweeklyphotochallenge/discuss/72157624134400924/

Here's my favs, please click on the picture to visit the photographers image and give them a great comment!

SLOW TURNING 1
Slowly Turning 1 by DEGCT
IMG_1812
by the South Dakota Cowgirl
Wild Blue Flax by Prairie Sage(brush)
Wild Blue Flax by Prairie Sage(brush)

No comments:

Post a Comment