Monday, April 19, 2010

Do you Flickr?

Are you a member of flickr??

I love flickr, I love searching through the site looking for photos of my hometown, my province and places in the world I have been to and would like to visit one day.
Flickr is a branch of yahoo which allows users to share photos, add to groups and participate in challenges.
I have started up a weekly photo challenge where there will be a new theme each week. Photos will not be voted on but I encourage users to enter and comment on the photos in the pool with critiques.
Please visit this group and become a member and participate.
WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE
The first challenge is PATTERNS



www.flickr.com


This is a Flickr badge showing public items from the The Weekly Photo Challenge group pool. Make your own badge here.




I have also post links on the pages above to photo contests.


No comments:

Post a Comment